 Off-Topic / Debate / 8107
    Re: Problems with Christianity —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) With great trepidation, I must ask: what makes you believe that? (...) This is what I kept challenging John Neal about (and that he never directly answered). What's more important: who Christ is, or what his message is? His (and yours) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Steve Chapple
   (...) We can't say which is more important, because Christ and His message are integral parts of each other. If I say God is love and you ask me which is more important, God or love, how can I answer? Can an atheist lead a moral life? Certainly. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)