 Off-Topic / Debate / 810
    Re: New Web Page —Steve Bliss
   (...) I believe it has something to do with the fact that the police are only *supposed* to be involved in situations where a crime has been committed. No crime, no punishment. Can you imagine what would happen if citizens could be punished because (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: New Web Page —John DiRienzo
   Steve Bliss wrote in message <373b2d40.4308071@lu...et.com>... (...) strange. (...) If our country wasn't over run by this "its not a crime unless convicted" mentality I might find this argument credible. However, so much crime occurs because it is (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)