 Off-Topic / Debate / 8097
    Re: Problems with Christianity —Dave Schuler
   (...) Having sucked up a whole previous debate's worth of this sort of attack, I'm going to address this briefly. I am not blind, nor am I proceeding along a path of destruction any more certainly than you are. I'm sure it's possible to discuss (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Steve Chapple
   (...) I apologize if you were offended - my intent was not to be insulting. If I see someone walking into a nuclear reactor, I presume that they are doing so "blindly", and try to warn them of the danger - they can't see the radiation that's killing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Dave Schuler
     (...) I understand your intent and accept your apology, but you must recognize that a person who does not share your views of Christianity is apt to feel insulted at being called blind. Many among us have duly considered the questions of Faith and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Whoa!.. Dead men?.. This is the most weird reasoning that I ever heard..:-) It seems that you choose your belief system very(!) critically..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)