 Off-Topic / Debate / 8095
  Re: Problems with Christianity

David: I hate to be so simplistic. But you've certainly written a great deal... and that deserves a response. However, a point by point response is probably inappropriate, not to mention exhausting, and would require more time than I certainly have (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Well-- I hope not! My writing a lot should only inspire response if you think it's worty of responding to :) If you'd like to respond, feel free. Really, the point is to try and allow others to learn from me, and to allow myself to learn from (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)