 Off-Topic / Debate / 8086
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:

James
(adding .debate back to my skip filter now - I'd forgotten what a
sinkhole this place is)

In the consulting racket, that's what we call a "drive by"...

"I'm not interested in your discussion but I did have to put this one point
in, and now I'm ignoring you again so don't bother trying to refute it as I
won't see it"

(overstated for humorous effect)

++Lar