 Off-Topic / Debate / 8085
  Re: Christian morality (cont)

(...) Fair enough. But my point remains. Arguing against certain behaviours on the grounds that they are not allowed by the church (which is what Steve is doing) requires a great deal of backstory to be proven before there is any hope of justifying (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

(...) And applies equally for aethiests too, as I'm sure you meant to say. As for the backstory, see "Plowed ground". DaveE (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

(...) Oh ya. And I see you just posted a good thought starter about where morality comes from, etc. I don't speak for all atheists. I don't speak for all libertarians. (technically I'm not even atheist, actually... I'm atheist leaning agnostic) But (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)