 Off-Topic / Debate / 808
    Re: New Web Page —Frank Filz
   (...) The only problem I see with a gun license is the creation of a list of gun owners, which would make the job of the out of control government cracking down on the population easier (recall that this is one of the major reasons for the 2nd (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: New Web Page —Steve Bliss
   (...) There's already several sources of information about who owns various non-lethal pieces of property. Houses, cars, businesses. The government knows about the cars I own from at least two different sources already: the title and the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Guns, guns, guns (was: Re: New Web Page) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) A) Many of us consider this a bad thing. B) Those on the gun-control side of things typically espouse a significant (but faulty) difference between guns and cars in that guns are intentionally dangerous. I am constantly frustrated by this, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)