 Off-Topic / Debate / 8074
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 05:20:03 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

How do you commit to 2 children from different marriages at the same time?

I see you can't seem to answer this one, except for "that would suck".  Great
answer.  Monogamy gives you that as the solution, poly[amory/gamy] gives you
more.

Actually, I meant to snip it, because I'm tired of trying to get it through to
you that familial love is not the same as romantic love (except in parts of
Arkansas), and therefore has absolutely no bearing on the questions at hand.

Yet you continue to ignore the fact that polyamory or polygamy CAN result in
familial love (multiple children from mixed "couples"), so it does have bearing.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/