 Off-Topic / Debate / 8014
    Re: Religion and Science —Dave Low
   (...) This makes sense, but I'm not sure the grandparents/coparents analogy holds. Note: this is all off the top of my head, feel free to throw in some real data. Grandparents are an inevitability (if they're still around when the third generation (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Polyamory (was: Religion and Science) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Well, I think the role of grandparents in that family model is certainly different than the role of extra 'parents,' but I'm not sure that the difference is important. At least not to my point, which is that more adults is more of a buffer for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)