 Off-Topic / Debate / 7937
    Re: Veracity, the historical record, and supernatural events —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Actually, the first claim is not even a miracle at all, I mean "born of a virgin". AFAIK, it is a rare but normal thing. I don't know how rare or frequent it is, but it can be faced from time to time, as a doctor said to me. Sometimes, the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Veracity, the historical record, and supernatural events —Tom Stangl
   Actually, it is quite easy to get pregnant without losing the hymen - it DOES pass fluids. Complicating the matter is the fact that some women have been known to have hymens that heal at least once. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)