 Off-Topic / Debate / 7873
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:56:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

Larry - your vehemous defence of asking to be left alone is admirable indeed.

Vehement.

So leave me alone already. This forum is not the time and not the place to
prosetylise, a point you seem to be having difficulty grasping, and this
thread was not started to discuss religion, so you're hijacking it.

Knock it off.

++Lar