 Off-Topic / Debate / 7872
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

I would further qualify that statement by saying that science and religion
do not fit in one another's realm; ...

They most certainly do, although it's nice to see that you're answering your
own questions...

Huh?  "They most certainly do" what?  I'm not sure what you're referring
to here.

Fit in one another's realm
-Jon