 Off-Topic / Debate / 7839
  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) I think He (Jesus) made it perfectly clear as recorded in the Gospels. (...) I never said that. It is more right for me (obviously, because otherwise I'd believe the one which I felt most valid). (...) Hmm. Works in advertising.... -John (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) The Bible was written BY MEN. I refuse to believe that your God would have tapped people on the shoulder 2K years ago, and NO other time in history. Do you believe EVERYTHING written by men? Doubtful. So why believe something written by many (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Every belief system is man-made, so it surprises me that the followers of any system can believe one is more valid than another. Maybe the Christian god is off setting up franchises on the other side of the universe. Weren't the gospels (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)