 Off-Topic / Debate / 782
RE: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 01:30:36 GMT

Richard is a good teacher BECAUSE he teaches at a private school. No
public school would ever allow that level of innovation and excellence.
Might interfere with training antisocial shooters.

Larry,

I know he teaches at a private school. I'm frustrated as hell that I live in
such a small town that there is no private school :-)

By the way, I've still got those 60's town parts here and I've just plain
forgotten about sending them. Trade was for 8? of those giant technic
tires from the 4x4....

Are you still at the same mailing address. I really need to get these off my
desk. My mailing address is:

Ralph Hempel
369 2nd Avenue East
Owen Sound, Ontario