 Off-Topic / Debate / 7778
    Re: Libertopia - unproven theory —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, what we have now, with bought and paid for politicians delivering the goods to the various special interest groups that own them is much better, isn't it? (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertopia - unproven theory —Scott Arthur
   (...) I was listening to your countryman, Nader, make just the same point on Friday evening. He made a credible argument for idea of change - what is yours? The LP would have government run by them and private enterprise (cutting out the middle man (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)