 Off-Topic / Debate / 7773
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

Ah, but it wasn't a "rant" was it?

I'll let it speak for itself, but I find coherency helpful.

And yet that was the point. OK, I'm typing really slow here, try to keep up.
I was acting like *you* when you go into your little rants to illustrate
that you ain't all you think you are. You stepped in it, didn't even see it
coming, and are still obstinate.

Love how you drop insults so easily, Your Righteousness.

Yet, in the spirit of a Bub Light commercial: I love you man!

Bill