 Off-Topic / Debate / 7732
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:13:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Digging around, looking for something else, I ran across this rather
interesting cite...

http://www.csicop.org/si/9012/critical-thinking.html

Anyone here have reason to disagree with it? It is in the context of
evaluating paranormal claims, but has bearing on a lot of what we've been
bandying about lately.

It's just a restatement of scientific method, of course, but well written.

If someone wants to dispute it, I'm all ears.

LOL And he was doing so well, too;-D

"...If I claim that Adolf Hitler is alive and well and living in
                  Argentina, how could you disprove my claim?"

-John

++Lar