 Off-Topic / Debate / 7724
Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:26:28 GMT

I have the sense that Bill's view of "flawed 'Christianity'" does not mean
that Christianity itself is flawed, but rather that people who alleged to
follow Christianity (conquistodores et al) were flawed.  Is that what you
were getting at, Tim?

Yep!  Wow, Dave! you're right there when I need ya.  I just got posting not
two seconds ago referring to you.

...and now I'm off, got stuff to do.  This looks pretty interesting though :)

-Tim