 Off-Topic / Debate / 7720
    Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I have the sense that Bill's view of "flawed 'Christianity'" does not mean that Christianity itself is flawed, but rather that people who alleged to follow Christianity (conquistodores et al) were flawed. Is that what you were getting at, Tim? (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yep! Wow, Dave! you're right there when I need ya. I just got posting not two seconds ago referring to you. ...and now I'm off, got stuff to do. This looks pretty interesting though :) -Tim (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)