 Off-Topic / Debate / 7682
Re: Do market based societies select for virtue? (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:33:12 GMT

Yes. But you have to remember, that many in the LP will be happy with a move
further towards the goal, rather than have the goal itself.

Including me, of course, as I've said all along. I'll argue for 100% (of
whatever) but gladly accept 75% (instead of the 32% I have now)...

So you're aiming for 75%. I'm sure I can haggle you down a little further...

We're not haggling yet, and if we were, I'd still be aiming for 100%. :-)

++Lar