 Off-Topic / Debate / 7674
  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) When I mentioned "impulses to do good, I was referring to atheists" Christians do good in response to God's love. God loves me, and so in joy I want to share this love with others. This is the Gospel, that God loves us all, and wants us to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) I don't get the impression of this by just looking the entire history of human life on earth..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) Well, ok, here's the question. Do humans truly have the ability to derive good on their own? Can humans, without God's help, truly be good? Or can we only act good simply by mishap or flawed thinking? When an atheist takes a homeless man into (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)