 Off-Topic / Debate / 762
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 22:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Denscombe writes:
James Brown wrote:
Wolves, as well as most other varieties of canine.

Please elaborate on this.  How do you know this?

I assist in running a Werewolf: The Apocalypse(1) chronicle, and someone
mentioned it to me in passing, and my curiousity was roused.  I investigated
on the net, and at my local University library.

In a nutshell, there are numerous observed cases of wolves and other species
of canines exhibiting mating behavior in same sex situations.  Some studies
conluded it was evidence of homosexuality, some conluded it was only related
to extablishing dominence in a pack structure.  There isn't really enough of a
body of knowledge to support either conlusion, yet.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: Yes, an "evil role-playing game", put out by White Wolf, the same evil,
satanic company that cause the massacre in Colorado so recently by
capitalizing on the ignorance of our poor sweet children.(2)
2: Sorry if that's a bit caustic.  I'm starting to get tired of over a decade
of prejudice towards gamers(3), and it bubbles to the top every once in a
while.
3: Oh my god!  sometimes I wear a trenchcoat too!