 Off-Topic / Debate / 7619
Re: Do market based societies select for virtue? (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:46:01 GMT

Yes. But you have to remember, that many in the LP will be happy with a move
further towards the goal, rather than have the goal itself.

Including me, of course, as I've said all along. I'll argue for 100% (of
whatever) but gladly accept 75% (instead of the 32% I have now)...

Based on some of the other stuff you've posted lately I may have to become a
small l libertarian instead of a big L one if it all turns out to be true...

++Lar