 Off-Topic / Debate / 7604
Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:38:34 GMT

Help me out, Larry:  does mentioning Clinton also count as forfeiting the
argument?  8^)

Not that I know of. I do it all the time and I never forfeit, just ask me.
If you really want to forfeit, you need to ask Rush Limbaugh what
equivalence class Clinton is in.

Although if Dubya wins, and in 2008 Hillary (divorced at this point) weds
Jeb and runs with him as First Man and wins, by 2016 enough history will
have been rewritten that mentioning Bill Clinton might be just like
mentioning you know who (Mr. H) is now... can you keep this argument going
that long?

I think you can. Just take lots of vitamins.

++Lar