 Off-Topic / Debate / 7553
Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

Nearly every major event in
history can be linked to Judaism or Christianity in some way (nitpick caveat
- I said "nearly").

Ummmmmmm, what are you defining as a "major event"?  Greek major events
excluded?  Roman?  Chinese?  Indian?  Japanese?  Egyptian?  Sumerian?
Assyrian?  Mayan?  Viking?  Scientific?

That's not to say that many major events weren't linked in some significant
way to Judaism or Christianity, but you'll have to excuse me raising my
eyebrows in doubt.

Bruce