 Off-Topic / Debate / 7389
  Election Fraud? (wa Re: CODE WORD TIME)

(...) The people weren't too stupid to vote incorrectly, they voted fine. All of the hype of the butterfly ballot is subterfuge. The spike for Buchanan, I believe, will be shown to have been ballots (incorrectly) stuffed for Gore. A statistician (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Election Fraud? (wa Re: CODE WORD TIME)

I used to live in Broward county and work in Palm Beach county. Both ARE heavily Democratic... and both are home to a lot of very clueless people. There is no correlation implied there, of course. Remember, it was in Broward that a little old lady (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)