 Off-Topic / Debate / 736
    Re: Evil Spammers —Jeff Stembel
   I've been using AOL since '94, and I only recently started getting spam, and it is no more than once a week. Of course, all I use it for now is e-mail. ;) Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Evil Spammers —Richard Dee
   On Wed, 5 May 1999 20:55:17 GMT, Jeff Stembel uttered the following profundities... (...) I would have at first suggested the possibility that I had received the spam while on AOL was due to being on the UK version of AOL. Not likely, though, as it (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)