 Off-Topic / Debate / 7288
Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:04:08 GMT

but I bet it's near the top.

I can't resist.  Wouldn't it be near the bottom?

Bruce
(pushing the boundries of good taste)

I find this whole topic to be a big pain in the... never mind.  8^)

Geez!  You kids are bad.  These posts belong in .pun, don't they?

Chris

My, my, aren't we anal retentive.  Has our humor bottomed out?  Or will this
continue to be the butt of more jokes?  Perhaps we are off-target and the
jests are not making a hole-in-one?  All these questions and the answer is....?

Alimentary, my dear Watson.

Bruce

And I'm leaving off the dubious limerick....