 Off-Topic / Debate / 7266
Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:46:46 GMT

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:

There are known methods of having sex and not having it result in • pregnancy
which can be used.

I have found it uncommon for Republicans to advocate anal sex.  But • remember
it's not 100% in a heterosexual couple.

I was not advocating anal sex.  I was referring to contraceptives, condoms,
and other forms of protection.

I do not advocate anal sex.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com