 Off-Topic / Debate / 7265
  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) Of course, it was emotional. This is an emotionally charged subject. You'll have to pardon me, this was my first time posting to debate and I did not know that one of the rules was that you must leave your emotions at the door. (...) Actually (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) Maggie: I apologize for jumping on your case. Being in the minority of opinion politically and err...just about everything else...I sometimes like to throw a philosophical wrench into the works when I feel like the forum is about to play (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)