 Off-Topic / Debate / 7256
  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) I agree. (...) One should respect the law, rather than avoid breaking it. I suppose it is a subtle difference. I choose not to take drugs not only because it is against the law, but because I don't think it is not a good thing to do anyway. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) My responsibility to my kids is to educate them about the drugs, and to educate them about how to avoid law enforcement if they choose to use those drugs. I choose not to take drugs because they make you stuipd. It has absolutely nothing to do (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)