 Off-Topic / Debate / 7225
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:

The first post, about a woman's sovereignty, said nothing of why that
sovereignty should be an issue.

  That should be self-evident, and if it is not, then no amount of rational
discourse will aid your understanding.

It was basically a wisecrack, a quip - a taunt.  An uncalled for taunt which
Simpson and others could not resist.  In my view that post said nothing, but
was only fuel to a fire - a fire that many here do not want to fan, yet
someone did anyway.

  My "wisecrack," as you call it, was an appropriately glib response to the
original glib post.

     Dave!