 Off-Topic / Debate / 7171
    Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne —Scott Arthur
   (...) So if knew a pesron was about to take their own life, you'd let them on the basis that you consider they should have the right to do so?! I'd tend to try to stop them. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Honestly, I could see it going either way. My grandfather-in-law was really sick and stocked up on poison with which to end his life. I knew that was going to happen. I never once considered intervening. If my son, as an adolescent, seems (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)