 Off-Topic / Debate / 713
  Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule

(...) I am surprised, but pleasantly so. I had assumed that an e-mail petition would not be taken seriously due to several technical issues. Wow. :-, (...) Do you have a URL pointing to more info on Ron Paul's bill? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule

(...) Hrmmm, not being into the political scene much anymore, I gave www.congress.gov a shot. It brought me to (URL) I've never seen before but seems pretty darn cool. Anyway, from there I decided to look at Legislation in the 106th Congress, and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)