 Off-Topic / Debate / 7072
    Re: From Harry Browne —James Powell
   (snippage of book suggestion, thanks, but I don't think we would have access to a copy here in Newfoundland) (...) Because, just like the NRA says, guns don't kill people, people kill people. A gun is as harmless as any other 10 lb object, at least (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: From Harry Browne —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) to (...) As a grad student, I had to occasionally request inter-library loans internationally. It is no problem. (...) But virtually everyone over the age of twelve exhibits enough clue or discipline not to shoot people at random, or for petty (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)