 Off-Topic / Debate / 7049
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Kingsley writes:

I'm sure if I were a right winger, holed up in the in my bunker in the
Montana mountains (with 2 years supply of Dried Food, Bottled Water and
Bullets) HB's manifesto would make pretty good reading.

I'd love to see what the demographics of his support is(?).

That would be interesting and I don't know exactly what they would be.

  http://www.theonion.com/onion3624/libertarian_convention.html

  I haven't been able to find independent verification of this article, but
it seems pretty clear-cut to me! 8^)

     Dave!

FUT off-topic.fun