 Off-Topic / Debate / 7047
    Re: From Harry Browne —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I don't find myself agreeing with you often Scott but I do on this one. I was actually considering voting for the Libertarian candidate for Senate in Massachusetts because I can't stand the drunken slob, Ted Kennedy, that is our current (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: From Harry Browne —Dave Schuler
   (...) (URL) I haven't been able to find independent verification of this article, but it seems pretty clear-cut to me! 8^) Dave! FUT off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)