 Off-Topic / Debate / 7031
  Re: From Harry Browne

Oddly, I'm with both of you :-) (...) I don't think so. I think your life can be about many things, including both of those. They are in no way mutually exclusive. (...) Great! I, for one, am truely glad that you've hooked up with a system that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: From Harry Browne

Chris wrote:(with snippage) (...) how (...) You _are_ doing that (educating the illiterate). You are _paying_ to do it with your time at another job rather than doing it directly. Don't try to say you are _not_ doing it, because you are. It is just (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) Yes, in retrospect, it is a little simplistic. (...) No. Things would be too reactive - cute puppies would get all the $$$. Ugly issues like Aids Research etc would be moved town the agenda. (...) That is your perspective, others will differ. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)