 Off-Topic / Debate / 7013
    Re: From Harry Browne —Dave Schuler
   (...) That makes sense; you're taking the long view rather than a get-it-done-now approach, and I think such a plan of attack is therefore more reasonable and likely to succeed. At the same time, you're calling for immediate addressing of the most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: From Harry Browne —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not convinced that's as big a problem as you might think. Think about it, every consumer protection regulation we have is there because enough people complained that the government addressed the issue. In a Libertopia, with it's free (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)