 Off-Topic / Debate / 697
    Re: Ninja Figs - Reverse Auction —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Spamblock. Non-RFC compliant. Bad. Nuff said. Especially in Lugnet. Jasper (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ninja Figs - Reverse Auction —Larry Pieniazek
   Why do I have to be RFC compliant? Some harvester may very well visit here and I'd rather not make it easy for it. If people want to reach me, it's easy enough. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)