 Off-Topic / Debate / 6804
  Re: Are we all too nice? (new name)

(...) Put that in .dear-lego, with followups to .general or wherever. Or if you don't want to specially draw attention to it, put it in .general. There's nothing that says that venting can't happen in .general. (...) I think my point got missed (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Are we all too nice? (new name)

(...) Ooh, I'd really rather not see such venting in .general. Keep it in .dear-lego (and I'd actually like to see separate groups .dear-lego.vent and .dear-lego.constructive (for constructive criticism or suggestions). I'd really like to see the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Are we all too nice? (new name)

(...) View supported. My suggestion is to perhaps create the following new groups... In the lugnet.lego.direct hirearchy. lugnet.lego.direct.complaints ( Polite complaints reagarding The Lego groups,products, services or bussiness practices..) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)