 Off-Topic / Debate / 6800
    Re: Are we all too nice? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I think this should be user configurable. It could be handled like the skip filters, except default to being filtered out. This also leads me to something that I've been thinking would be valuable. I wish the dots were colored or shaded or (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Are we all too nice? —Eric Joslin
   (...) I thought about recommending that the skip-filter be set for the group to automatically be excluded, but given the cookie nature of the feature, I'm not sure that's possible. I certainly think that by default no one should see the flame group, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)