 Off-Topic / Debate / 6628
    Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) <snip> (...) Jeez, I know that by now he's been banned, but: I fully admit to telling him he should grow up and not be so rude, but he makes it sound like I ran over his dog or something. I tried very hard today to attack the -behavior- and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) IMHO, no, you didn't fail; you've been quite measured and careful throughout. For our protagonist to claim the high ground of "civility" at this late juncture is analogous to expecting an apology to atone for, say, running over some- one's dog (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)