 Off-Topic / Debate / 6603
    Re: My point. —Chris Giddens
   (...) the (...) Let me type this again to really get the meaning of it. "My point is that there are people in the Lego community who although put on a smiling face are willing to try to completely destroy a person for the sheer satisfaction of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My point. —Matthew Moulton
   (...) That's not what I did. I needed proof to make a point, I could have simply stated my feeling about the Lego Community, but then I wouldn't have expected anyone to believe me if I had no proof. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not proud of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)