 Off-Topic / Debate / 6576
Re: Lego's old, blessed address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:14:56 GMT

I thought it was the "Mark of the Beast" How can a number be a
birthplace? Does it refer to one of the "levels of Hell" or some such?

Thats what i meant, sorry

Personally, I think perhaps they just moved their offices, but Lego would
probably not want it in their address because of the preponderance of
superstitious people in the world.

True

Many Things happen if you have 3 6's somewhere, somebody had • these numbers
in his car reg plate and the car did all sorts of funny things, like the
engine starting when it's turned off

It's Weird, but true

Really? Do you have some proof?

On TV in the UK i have seen it in books as well in the College Libery