 Off-Topic / Debate / 6557
Re: Flaming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:23:04 GMT

Nicely said. By the way, this type of tension is fairly common for webbased
discussion groups like bulletin boards and listservs. I recently was bombarded
with about 200 emails from a listserv for professionals that mainly focused on
somebody not spell checking his message before posting it. It got pretty nasty.
Mark
Lugnet member #485