 Off-Topic / Debate / 6556
  Birthday in Solitary Confinement

From the LP newsletter I get emailed to me, excerpted to remove the requests for donations to run ads and letters to Todd to show solidarity: <begin cite> <snip> Today, October 7 is Todd McCormick's birthday. He will spend his 30th birthday in a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Birthday in Solitary Confinement

(...) Or an Old part of New Labour? :) I picked up my Evening Standard today, with much blushing about Widdecombe's backtracking and various Tory MPs coming out about having smoked marijuana in their younger years. I'd be surprised if Labour says (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Birthday in Solitary Confinement

(...) Well, I'm not 100% sure what opinion you're asking for from me. My basic stance hasn't changed of course, and everyone who reads here much already knows it, I don't hold much with regulation of behaviours or of intent, only of ensuring (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)