 Off-Topic / Debate / 654
Re: which threads, ethics (was: Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:25:09 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:26:17 GMT, Naji Norder
<n.norderSPAMBLOCK@computer.org> wrote:

But no one can say that the fact (I assume) that Steve Scott
and Eric McCarthy now hate each other has made Lugnet a better place.

Hate? I've never yet found a thing worthy of hate. And _certainly_ not
in newsgroups of one kind or another.

Jasper