 Off-Topic / Debate / 6485
    Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) He said it wouldn't, IIRC... and that's good enough for me. However, small!=0. That said, if Todd can't set his priorities ultimately (after taking input and evaluating it) as he sees fit, it's not going to be much fun for Todd here, is it? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo —Todd Lehman
   (...) It would be more fun if I was making money by doing this (LUGNET), so that's always a factor, but this is also something Tim and I had talked about a few months back as a then-distant possibility. It's less distant after having figured out (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)