 Off-Topic / Debate / 6409
  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) Surely you must recognize the difference between a defective product (tires) which, upon catastrophic failure, directly cause an accident and a product (SUV's) whose design, in the event of an accident, may be unsafe. The high- bumper in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) I guess you're right - We don't have the hot temperatures up here that (combined with underinflation?) seem to trigger the Firestone mishaps. Just yesterday, right outside my window, a little Sprint was rear-ended by a big Dakota 4x4. It (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)